The PA (Public Advice) International Foundation includes the most prominent former (Prime) Ministers, industrialists, environmentalists and CSR experts from all PA companies globally.
It initiated and implemented substantial humanitarian projects where PA offices are active (2005, Aceh, Indonesia; 2006, Gul Dheri, Pakistan; 2007, Yogja, Indonesia; 2008, Baolin, Sichuan, China; 2009, Cigalontang, Tasikmalaya, Indonesia) with the support of Unicef, WHO and UNDP and of many industries with interests in those regions.
It also organised major international conferences and high level workshops such as:
- The West Java Infrastructure Summit
18-19 August 2005 - with the Governor of West Java and Asian Development Bank (Bandung)
- The International Roundtable Conference on Food Safety: International Trade, Sustainable Production, Social Responsibility
1 March 2008 - with United Nations University (UNU) and The Tokyo Foundation (Tokyo)
- The International Forum on Food Safety and Ecological Safety: New Regulations, New Technologies, New Opportunities
21-22 June 2009 - with UNU, IESCO and CFIS (Beijing)
- The workshop on Food Law and Infant Formula
18 May 2009 - with The Royal Danish Embassy (Beijing)
- The conference on Corporate Social Responsibility
30 June 2009 - with Universitas Indonesia (Jakarta)
- The seminar on Sustainability in Food and Wine Production
28 July 2009 - with Yamanashi University in Yamanashi Prefecture (Japan)
Each of these conferences had a profound impact on the political, regulatory and media environment. Dozens of headlines on television, hundreds of articles in national, international and trade press, thousands of internet references and formal reports by (inter)national authorities ensure that all interested parties have access to the content. The participation of all concerned stakeholders – Ministers, Directors General, CEOs, patient organisations, consumers, media – secure balanced and usable analysis and implementation approaches.